"This website" means all webpages located on the www.wfi.com.au domain name.
Each of the following activities are prohibited:
- use of any type of data accumulation tool, robot, or spider to compile, disseminate, extract, process, reproduce, or repackage in any form or monitor any of the webpages, content, data or information contained within or accessible through this website.
- to accumulate or combine the content, data or information contained or accessible through this website with content, data or information from any third party, without WFI’s prior written permission.
- use of high-volume, automated or systematic processes to obtain data or other information from this website.
- compiling, repackaging or disseminating any information or data from this website.
- accumulating data or information from this website whether or not using any automatic or manual process.
- creating a link to this website from another website without WFI’s prior written permission.
- any use of this website for an unlawful purpose or activity.
- either yourself or through a third party changing, modifying, reproducing, or creating any works derived from this website, or displaying in public, any part or content of this website without WFI's prior written permission or unless you have a non-excludable legal right to do so.
- you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including (without limitation):
- accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access
- use of any type of device, process, routine or software either systematically or non-systematically to interfere or attempt to interfere with the functioning of this website or any process conducted on or through this website
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding", "mail-bombing" or "crashing"
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting.
This website may only be used for the following permitted activities:
- temporary browsing as a genuine customer
- any use authorised in writing by WFI
- WFI or IAG staff carrying out their duties for WFI or IAG.
WFI holds the copyright to this website. WFI grants you a limited licence to download this website for your personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior expressed written consent of WFI.