WFI's Livestock policy has been designed to insure you against the death of livestock and if you choose, loss of use of your bulls and rams, whilst in Australia.
We offer 3 types of cover for this policy:
- Death of an animal only
- Death or loss of use of your bull or ram by accident only
- Death or the loss of use of your bull or ram by accident or disease
- Death of a stallion as a result of qualified elective castration
- Death of a mare as a result of foaling
- Death of an unborn foal
- Death of a cow as a result of calving
- Reasonable veterinary costs incurred in successfully saving an animal or unborn foal
*Subject to the terms & conditions of the policy.
For more information on the WFI Livestock Mortality policy, download the policy book below: