Early Bird Crop
WFI Early Bird Crop policy is one of Australia’s leading crop insurance policies. WFI have a long and proud history of looking after Australian grain growers, and deliver a direct and personal service through a network of experienced Area Managers and client service teams based in many cropping areas.
This policy insures you against a reduction in yield of insured crop caused directly by:
- Impact by hailstones
- The escape of harmful chemicals by other parties
- Straying livestock owned by other parties
This policy also insures you against accidental loss or damage to harvested seed produced from your insured crop whilst:
- Stored in a Silo
- Being transported from your farm to a designated Crop receival point or seed cleaners
- Recovery, seed cleaning and site clean up costs
- Fire fighting costs
- Replanting subsidy to seedlings
- Excess options – by choosing a higher excess you may be able to reduce your premium cost
- You can either select your own farm gate value or we will apply our farm gate price for you. Click here to see WFI's farm gate price
The above information is intended as a summary only and must be read in conjunction with the WFI Early Bird Crop Policy wording and your Certificate of Insurance. The policy cover is subject to a number of conditions, limitations and exclusions which are set out in the in the policy wording and schedule.
For more information on crop insurance, download the WFI Early Bird Crop policy wording below: